Tips and Preparation
Boudoir Session Tips
Print out these pages if you can for an easy reference to prepare for your upcoming session.
• Shoot time starts at the appointment time. If you need to prep on site, please arrive early
enough to take care of what you need.
• If using one of our stylists, please work out the details with her beforehand.
• If doing your own hair/makeup, please have it ready to go by the start of the shoot.
• Remember to wear loose clothing before the shoot to avoid dark lines visible on your skin.
• If shooting in the studio, feel free to bring a robe or cover-up in case you need to use the
restroom outside if the studio.
• Feel free to bring your favourite playlist or let us know what music you’d like to listen to during the
shoot. This is YOUR shoot – anything but Kanye is acceptable.
• Any nude/lingerie proofs will only be available through an encrypted password protected page.
If you would like others to have access, you must provide them with the password.
• Non-RBP staff are not allowed in the studio or on location during shoots.
• The photographer(s) are professional, so please do not touch them inappropriately during the
• Let us know whatever you need as far as temperature, breaks, relaxation. If you’re not
comfortable, it will show in the shot and not do either party any good.
• Have fun! It’s only a small percentage of people that can do this psychologically and
physically! You get to have a great experience that most people you know will never have!